Environmental Consulting - Landscape Contracting
Wildscape Restoration is a small environmental consulting firm and general engineering and landscape contractor based in Ventura, California. We offer services including environmental consulting, biological services, habitat restoration and mitigation, and landscape contracting. Wildscape is a one-stop shop for all your biological consulting needs and we are committed to delivering quality work. The combined experience of consulting and contracting has given Wildscape an advantage to understanding the various components of planning and implementing projects of all types and sizes.
If you need to sole source to a Federal Certified 8(a) company or are looking to team with a certified small business, a woman- & minority-owned business, or a disadvantaged business, Wildscape is always looking to partner!
- Federal Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development Program Certification (#308123) - Federal Capabilities Statement
- California Unified Certification Program - Disadvantaged, Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (DBE, MBE, WBE #36836)
- California Public Utilities Commission - Disadvantaged, Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (#10080256)
- California Office of Small Businesses Micro-Business Certification (#50714)
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation Licensed Pest Control Business (#33386)
- California Contractor State License Board D-49 (Tree Trimming), C-27 (Landscaping) and A (General Engineering) License #890771