Department of Pesticide - Continuing Education Classes
Wildscape Restoration offers classes that count towards continuing education units! The class we offer is Arundo donax Treatment and Related Laws and Regulations. Approved for 4.5 hours of Continuing Education credits by DPR, including 2.5 hours of Laws and Regulations. $50 per person.
Where: Public Works Agency, Saticoy Operations Yard
11251-A Riverbank Drive
Ventura, CA 93004
When: October 8, 2019 from 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS: Visit our Contact page and fill out the "contact us" box to begin registration. Please note "DPR Arundo Class" in your response. Once you fill out the contact information, we will send an email with a request for payment and further instructions. You are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from Wildscape. The maximum occupancy for this class is 36 seats, so don't hesitate.
- Sign-In, Coffee & Refreshments
- Arundo Identification, History, and Biology
- Arundo Consequences and Benefits of Removal
- Arundo Removal Methods and Effective Herbicides
- Permits and Certifications
- Endangered Species
- Worker Safety
- Environmental Quality Concerns and Pesticide Use Reporting
- DPR Licensing